Safety Patrol Duties and Responsibilities
You must be willing to:
- Follow all rules and regulations (Those will be taught at the training meeting.)
- Attend safety patrol meetings during your lunch/recess times. (3-4 times per year)
- Stay on post until the last bus leaves for afternoon shifts.
Patrollers will receive:
- Training on the roles and responsibilities for a quality patrol.
- The honor of being a school leader and helping other students walk safely to and from school safely.
- Lunch meetings with Ms. Kathleen and Ms. Connie with potential treats throughout the year!
- An end of the year celebration upon successful completion of duties.
Interested 5th graders and 4th graders who are at least 10 years old, return the Safety Patrol Application to Ms. Kathleen or Ms. Connie.
We hope to give each patroller at least 2 shifts per week. We are happy to work around other schedules and needs including transportation and clubs. Schedule configurations are dependent on the number of patrollers.
Safety Patrol Coordinators