EScrip and PCC Cards
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to JSIS PTA, and you will help the program earn a donation from Fred Meyer every time you swipe your rewards card! If you enrolled in this last year, you have to re-enroll . New and old users use the following directions:
- Visit the Community Rewards section of the Fred Meyer website.
- Click “Re-enroll or Link your Rewards Card now”.
- Sign in or set-up a rewards card account (set-up will only take 2 minutes).
- At the bottom of your account page under “Community Rewards” you will click Enroll .
- Find Your Organization. Type “John Stanford” and our school will come up. Select, and you are done!.
Ask a store clerk to enroll in the scrip program. They will give you a quick form to complete and a plastic card to swipe each time you shop there. Just check the box for “John Stanford International School PTA” on the back of the form.
PCC Pre-paid Cards
- JSIS PTA sells PCC prepaid cards for $50 each. You can purchase a card and then reload it at any PCC Market every time you shop. You can reload it for the exact amount of your purchase or add a dollar amount. The minimum for reloading is $50.
- The PTA then receives 5% of all of your purchases at PCC, including 5% for your initial $50 card.
- Order Forms can be found on the JSIS eNews and can be dropped off in our box in the mailroom or emailed to Kay at email@example.com. PCC cards will be arrive by mail.
- The PCC program raises over $2500 each year for the PTA.