Box Tops in Education – Fundraising the Easy Way!
Support our School by collecting Box Tops! Box Tops 4 Education is a great way to raise funds for our school with items we already purchase on a daily basis at our homes. Our goal for our first year is to raise as much as possible.
Please encourage your friends and family to be “Box Top Detectives” and have your child turn them in to the school regularly. Unfortunately, they do expire so the sooner they are delivered to the school the better.
What are Box Tops?
Box Tops are on a variety of grocery and household products. Each BoxTop is worth 10 cents when redeemed with Box Tops for Education.
Why should I collect Box Tops?
What could be an easier way to earn money for your child’s school? It’s a painless fundraiser and you don’t have to end up with items you wouldn’t otherwise want. Don’t throw away money by throwing away your Box Tops.
What do I need to do?
All you need to do is look for them on a package before you toss it out, clip it, save it in a safe place (such as a Ziploc bag or envelope in your cupboard or hanging on your fridge).
Make sure you don’t clip any information off the coupon. Only complete and non-expired coupons can be deposited. See below. The expiry date and code on the top left corner must be visible for it to be considered valid.
- Simply collect them in an envelope or Ziploc bag, write your student’s name, teacher name and grade level on the bag or envelope and then send it into school with your student at least once a month (see collection dates below however you may return them on any date).
- You may also choose a “cool” collection sheet and have your children paste them directly to the sheet. (Harvest Collection Sheet) Bonus certificates you may receive should not be included in the collection sheet, please bring these in an envelope, plastic bag or simply drop in the collection box.
- Another option, if you have many is to bundle them in groups of 50 with a rubber band. This will help the coordinator tremendously.
Which leads us to this…
Clipping Tips from Your Coordinator:
- Hang a sandwich bag or envelope from your fridge or cabinet door. When you eat or use the last of the product, clip the coupon from the product and put it in the bag. A good visual to help you remember to clip the coupons!
- No need to write your name on each label! That takes forever!! You only need to have your name, teacher name and grade level on your bag or envelope.
- Turn you sandwich bag or envelope in monthly. Remember to write your name, teacher name and grade level on the bag or envelope before you drop it off. Also, helps us from losing out on money due to expiration dates. If you have clips that expire soon provide these to the coordinator immediately so that they can be submitted for credit.
- Each classroom will have a collection box/bag provided.
Where can I learn more?
You can sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com . You’ll get updates on our school’s earnings, money saving coupons, family-pleasing recipes, chances to win Bonus Box Tops for our school and other Box Tops news!
Our Box Top Goal!
This year (2018-2019), is our first year so our goal is to raise as much as possible to create our baseline. Whether we raise $500, $1000 or $3000 it will help our school. If we wish to raise at least $1000, for example, each student would have to bring 25 Box Tops. Here are a few easy ways you can help:
Clip – Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products and send them to school (following the instructions provided above). Each one is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education.
Sign up – to support our school at boxtops4education.com
- See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
- Print coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Scan receipts for additional credit for our school
- Sign up for Box Tops email newsletters that will keep you updated on the program
Collection Days (days that coordinator will collect Box Tops for submission) – in order to simplify the submission, the Administrator will collect and process Box Tops received monthly (on November 16, December 14, January 18, February 15, March 15, April 19, May 17, June 14)