JSIS Japan Night
It's a fun event for the whole school--both Japanese and Spanish families.
Interested in helping out? Sign up here.
Contact Glen Mitchell with any questions or comments.
SHOW YOUR JSIS!
JSIS Logowear - Spring Order
JSIS logowear orders will be collected from Monday, February 23rd thru Friday, March 6th. Completed order forms with payment need to be returned to the drop box in the JSIS mail room (next to the main office) by 5pm on Friday, March 6th.Logowear items include youth’s, women’s, and men’s t-shirts and sweatshirts in several colors and a cotton tote. Hard copy order forms will be in student folders the week of February 23rd. Additional order forms can be downloaded here. Additional information on colors and sizes of logowear items can be found here. Logowear items will be available for pick-up in the PTSA room in April (more information on pick-up will be provided at a later date). Any questions, contact parent volunteer Ingrid Wertz (email@example.com).
Registering a Sibling for School Next Year? Don't Wait! The System is Open
If you have a sibling, please don't wait till the last second to register for school. Registration for next year is open now! You will be placed in your attendance area school and THEN you will have to complete and return the CHOICE FORM between February 23-March 6th. Choice forms will be posted February 23rd on the district web site!
- See: Registering for Kindergarten and Grade 1
- John Stanford is now an option school, please refer to the "Enrollment at JSIS" button on the left navigation bar for more information
If you come by car, ask your driver to park a couple blocks away so you can walk.
Kick off Bike to school MONTH with national Bike to School Day, Wednesday, May 6th
- New Drop off and Pick up plan - JSIS Traffic Plan
- PLASTIC BOTTLE CAP RECYCLING - UPDATE
- Wally!: For the latest news on the student-run Wally! paper click here.
- Lost and Found: Located on the north cafeteria wall near the gym doors. Items cleared monthly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're looking for something specific.
Want to know how to get something in the E-News or on the Website or out via the Room Reps? Look in the left-hand column of this page. See the "PTSA Communications!" button? Click on it, then click on "Submit Request..."