JSIS Family Handbook
Please use it as your first reference, and if you can't find the answer to your question, the office staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Our hope is that you will be able to search for information to assist you in identifying important dates, understanding our programs, procedures, policies, activities, expectations, schedules, and services.
MISSION, VISION, AND GOALS
To create a culturally diverse community of lifelong learners who demonstrate advanced skills in communication, international language,
and technology, and whose performance exemplifies superior academic standards.
We are committed to our focus on STUDENT LEARNING that will lead to active global citizenship:
• Academic rigor
• Social emotional aptitude
• Cultural competency
• Proficiency in an immersion language
• Awareness of global issues and the passion to act
• Cultivating a JOY of learning
The specific goals for the school can be found on the current Continuous School Improvement Plan or the CSIP for 2020-2021.
There are several ways to stay informed about what is happening at school.
• Principal’s newsletter – as needed
• Room rep emails – as needed
• PTA eNews. Enews is sent on Sunday evenings. To sign up, email email@example.com include your child’s name, grade and
• PT office – this is the online directory. Contact PTSA for more information.
Our office is open from 7:00am-3:00pm daily. Our attendance secretary is here from 6:45am-3:15pm.
Download your JSIS Family Handbook