Seattle Public Schools has a policy of screening volunteers who work directly with students both in the classroom and on field trips. Screening must be completed EVERY year.
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Screening Form (WATCH Check)
- Read and sign the Volunteer Handbook
- View and complete the online ASM Course
- Read Volunteer Policy 5630
- All SPS Volunteer Information
Planning an Event?
Need a room? Rooms are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. A Building Request Form must be completed and returned to Maria Perez in the front office at least one week prior to your event.