Volunteer Coordinator Resources
WATCH User Update Project FALL 2011
PRINCIPALS and Program Managers
Seattle Schools is updating volunteer screening procedures for accessing WATCH (Washington Access To Criminal History). Principals, Program Managers and other WATCH system Users will be required to participate in the User Log-In confirmation. More information on the update requirements, forms and procedures will be posted here soon. Training and reference materials will be made available.
Coordinating Volunteers - Essentials
Seattle Public Schools values the work that volunteer coordinators do to help support the school and each volunteer that works there. This section contains resources specific to volunteer coordinators including a Volunteer Coordinator Manual, with detailed information on program management and training that we hope will be of use to you in your work. In addition, you will find forms to use for signing up volunteers in the section below.
- Volunteer Coordinator Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions About Volunteer Process & Requirements
- Accessing WATCH (Washington Access to Criminal History
- Information about Screening Volunteers
- Responding to Volunteer Inquiries(for school and district staff)
- Involving Parents As Volunteers
- Tutoring Program Basics Packet