Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to JSIS PTA, and you will help the program earn a donation from Fred Meyer every time you swipe your rewards card! If you enrolled in this last year, you have to re-enroll
. New and old users use the following directions:
- Visit the Community Rewards section of the Fred Meyer website.
- Click "Re-enroll or Link your Rewards Card now".
- Sign in or set-up a rewards card account (set-up will only take 2 minutes).
- At the bottom of your account page under "Community Rewards" you will click Enroll.
- Find Your Organization. Type "John Stanford" and our school will come up. Select, and you are done!.
Ask a store clerk to enroll in the scrip program. They will give you a quick form to complete and a plastic card to swipe each time you shop there. Just check the box for "John Stanford International School PTA" on the back of the form.
The prepaid card program raises over $8,000 per year for the PTA, which provides funds for arts, improvements, scholarships and other activities for the school community. The PTA purchases the cards at a discount of up to 16%, and they are sold at face value for use essentially as cash. We have QFC, Fred Meyer, PCC, Starbuck's and a selection of other merchant cards available for sale at Friday Coffee Hour from 8am to 9am. You can also use the Order Form
for a full range of available prepaid cards. The order form can be turned in to our box at the school mailroom or dropped off at Coffee Hour or emailed to Laura at email@example.com